My Vimeo

Saturday 12 June 2010

Sex And The City 2

I've not seen any of the series or the first movie, but I did enjoy this one. As a guy I would say its definitely one for the girls and any guy who is a fan of the series or first film. But if you're a guy that's not a fan of either then this isn't exactly a must see. But if you do end up going to see it then don't worry because it is quite amusing.

My friend who is a massive fan of the series and film found this one a little disappointing because of the whole Aidan thing. Where as for me I just thought there were a few to many "movie" moments.

For example, Carrie leaves her passport somewhere unfortunately, and there really is no point, because it doesn't exactly hold them up when they leave, because they just go straight back to where she left it and it's there. So I think it could have been a bit shorter. Not that I got bored, just because there was a lot of unnecessary moments in the film.

Definitely a woman's film though, although I did find myself still laughing a little throughout which was good.

No comments: