My Vimeo

Friday 25 June 2010

Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time

Having played the original game a long time ago I'd pretty much forgotten everything about the story other than the whole dagger thing. Saying that though my friend told me that the movie doesn't really follow the same story as the game. So if you're a big fan of the first game then you might be a little disappointed there.

Another thing you might be a little disappointed with is how much the dagger gets used. It really isn't that much at all. On the other hand though, when the dagger is used the CGI is amazing.

Those are the only two problems I really had with the film (although the first wasn't really a problem for me), otherwise I found it very entertaining.

One thing we do see a lot of in the film is what I guess you would call some form of free running. In the game he was a very accrobatic person which is something I'm glad they've kept in the film.

A thoroughly entertaining family film, definitely see it if you liked The Mummy and The Mummy Returns.

No comments: