My Vimeo

Monday 19 April 2010

Clash Of The Titans

Before I start I must say that I saw this film in 2D.

Wow. I wasn't expecting much of this film when I went in. I thought it could go either way. But oh my God it is absolutely amazing.

The scenes with Haydes did it for me. I wouldn't have minded if these were the only scenes in the film, because they were visually stunning. At one point a load of soldiers get sucked into a big black cloud, and then all their armour gets spat back out again. And holy shit if looks good. So real. I kind of want to go and see the film again in 3D just for these scenes.

But Haydes wasn't the only good part of the film. Overall I really enjoyed the film and found it very entertaining. It was by no means perfect, but it did pretty good. I'd recommend this film to everyone. 3D or not though is your choice. I know I wished I'd seen it in 3D.

No comments: