My Vimeo

Saturday 16 January 2010

Nine

I was expecting to love this film, or if not love the whole film at least love parts of it. Well I guess there were parts that I loved, but whilst with Chicago and Moulin Rouge I would watch the whole film just for The Cell Block Tango and Le Tango De Roxanne, I would definitely not watch Nine again for any part of it.

I just found it very boring. It was an interesting comment on the film industry if that's what your into, but I'm really not. I found even the dances weren't that great, because there weren't really any.

It's a very well made film, but I just found the story very boring. Some of the songs are okay, but only one of them really did it for me, the rest were average.

If you like the original Broadway musical then I'm sure you'll love the story and therefore love the film, but personally I'd recommend the soundtrack more than the film.

No comments: