My Vimeo

Saturday 12 December 2009

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

First off you've got to have seen the first film in order to see this film. I found Twilight to be pretty average, it wasn't amazingly good, and it wasn't amazingly bad. With The Twilight Saga: New Moon I found it averagely better than Twilight.

It did feel a little too long, but if you loved Twilight then you'll love this. If you didn't then you won't.

As a film it is much better than Twilight and I actually really liked the way some of the scenes were filmed. However, for me the best bit was the beginning of the end credits, when Alexandre Desplat's score just beautifully took the stage for me. Desplat has done some amazing scores so I might have to check his score for The Twilight Saga: New Moon out. But as for the film, I won't be getting the DVD.

No comments: