My Vimeo

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Iron Man 2

I really enjoyed the first film, and when it ended with Tony Stark saying that, yes he was Iron Man, then I couldn't wait for the sequel.

However, whilst I did enjoy Iron Man 2 I didn't like it as much as the first one, simply because I new that Mickey Rourke was the villain of this film, and I felt as though as was waiting for the final show down between his character and Iron Man since the moment the film began, and I would have appreciated it if it happened a little sooner.

Not to say I didn't like the film though, as I did really like it. But it was missing something that Iron Man had, and I'm not sure what. Iron Man felt full of action, and Iron Man 2 was full of action and yet it didn't feel to me as though it was full of action.

Definitely go see the film though if you're into that sort of thing, it is quite entertaining and whilst not quite as comical as the first, still very funny.

There is one scene in the trailer though that I'm pretty sure isn't in the actual film, but perhaps I just wasn't paying attention. Pretty sure I was though.

And on an end note, the bit after the end credits isn't really worth watching unless you're a fan of marvel and know about The Avengers. I'm not and don't really know anything about The Avengers, so didn't really get it.

No comments: