My Vimeo

Saturday 6 February 2010

Terminator: Revolution

The sequel to the comic book Terminator: Infinity, which takes place after Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines and ignores the Terminator Salvation timeline.

I wouldn't bother getting this unless you've read Terminator: Infinity as it probably won't make a lot of sense to you.

If you have read it, then this is definitely worth getting. It finishes off the story which was left on a cliffhanger at the end of Terminator: Infinity.

However, I didn't think it was as good as Terminator: Infinity and since you can't really read one with out the other, I would say that unless your a Terminator addict then give this a miss. But if you are a Terminator addict then to be honest I'm not sure you'll really like this any way.

The most annoying thing I found was that Kyle Reese had been adopted by John Connor and his wife Tara Connor (who is introduced in Terminator: Infinity). If you don't really care about this factor then by all means buy them both. But if like me this really annoyed you then definitely give it a miss.

No comments: