My Vimeo

Saturday 12 September 2009

The International (Soundtrack)

Another soundtrack from the trio that is Tom Tkywer, Johnny Klimek and Reinhold Heil. This soundtrack whilst perhaps not there best is still very good and has a few nice themes.

I didn't find there were really any outstanding tracks but what was there was very listenable. I'd be happy to just put this CD on in the background, but I'd also be happy to just listen to it on it's own and there are some definite tracks I would go back and listen to.

If you've heard any other music by Johnny Klimek and Reinhold Heil then it is similar to their usual stuff. I found this album as a whole was very strong compared to their other work, however, as for individual tracks, some of their other albums have some better tracks that stand out, such as with Run Lola Run and One Hour Photo.

No comments: